This Thinkpad I purchased to replace my 5 year old Vaio. I chose this laptop because I wanted a decent housing, 15 "touchscreen, 8GB of memory and an SSD., The S540 offers all that plus a fingerprint scanner and matte screen finish. I am also for the Thinkpad series of cases that I have the T430s at work use and the build quality and design is very appealing to me. since the turn of the year I've owned this Thinkpad and it suits pretty well. Especially the build quality is very good (firm) and the laptop is nicely finished. The keyboard is nice and on Windows 8 tapered buttons. however I media controls such as play / pause. illumination in keyboard again very handy in dark environments. miss the click pad had to get used to me because Especially when right clicking two physical buttons are missing. want the pointer still sometimes shifting so you click wrong. The touch screen works really fine with Windows 8 and the picture quality is ok. The viewing angles are a little less and a matte screen he mirrors anyway much. Moreover, the fingerprint scanner works very quickly to unlock the computer . For an ultrabook laptop is quite heavy and large, but it is also a 15 "size. The battery life is fine. I think I'm about five hours on one charge if I just do what the Internet and work with Office. conclusion, I am very satisfied with my purchase and I can therefore recommend it, especially for this price. If you are looking for a very light ultrabook or very high demands on the screen then you better look further. However, I can live fine with these negatives in my daily computer use.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Post a Comment